Now there’s no excuse for not trading in those household CDs, DVDs, and Video Games.
How can you get free shipping?
- Enter the UPC codes for your CDs, DVDs, and Video Games in the trade calculator.
- If your pre-valuation total is $10 or more with an average of $.75/piece.
- Print out the shipping form from the website, complete the information, and place it on top of the items in each of your boxes.
- Reply to your trade confirmation email or email the Trade Department with “Free Shipping” in the subject line.
- In the body of your email type your name, shipping address, and estimated weight of your boxes.
- We will email directions and a UPS label for you to print out and tape to your boxes.
PLEASE REMEMBER: You must have a minimum list value of $10.
Your Items must be worth an average of $.75/piece in order to qualify.
We do not offer Free Shipping for items without cases and/or artwork.
Offer only available for items shipped from the contiguous United States.